What are you aiming for?
If you’ve been wondering if there’s a better job experience out there for you, you may find what you’re looking for here at Archer. Take a look. If any opportunity here calls to you, you should call us…and tell us what else you wonder about.
Business Analysis Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Associate Business Analyst with enthusiasm, a drive to succeed and the ability to manage multiple project streams within our growing business. The right candidate must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills, professionalism and integrity. Experience in web design and development, marketing, e-commerce, client-based work or a related field is a must.
This position is integral in requirements gathering, developing documentation and implementing strategies for process improvements. The Associate Business Analyst not only produces requirements, but also ensures those requirements deliver the right solution that drives value for clients. In addition, the Associate Business Analyst will work with other teams at Archer to determine best practices, enabling technology and process. This position reports directly to the Business Strategy Director.
- Understand clients' industries, markets, business model, and needs
- Create and maintain project requirements, functional specifications, business processes, and recommendations
- Prioritize the requirements backlog according to business value, customer value, and feasibility
- Own the quality and accuracy of the requirements, resolving any requirement conflicts and communicating changes and decisions to the project manager and project team
- Develop other business analysis artifacts such as business rules or process flows to clarify requirements
- Collaborate with user research, user experience, and design teams to create solutions for business requirements
- Work with the development and the quality assurance teams to assure complete understanding of requirements and support these teams in their ongoing effort to deliver the full scope of the defined requirements
- Serve as the liaison between the development resources and the client acting as the client’s proxy by answering business questions and resolving related issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Create end-user documentation or perform training as needed
- Perform root cause analyses on incidents with technology, systems, and processes
- Maintain standards for use of Confluence and JIRA
- Maintain business process documentation for both client and internal company processes
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully navigate between several projects with different solution teams at once
- Advanced work experience with gathering requirements, creating functional specifications, use cases, and process flow diagrams
- 2+ years' experience within an agency or similar client services oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills with ability to influence diverse resources, cross-functional teams, and third party partners
- Ability to easily work with everyone from designers to tech developers to content strategists
- Strong knowledge of web development process and technologies
- Proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Analytical and quick thinker in a fast-paced environment
- You should be willing to travel locally for client meetings. You may be expected to travel outside the local area to attend conferences, as well as participate in training events.
Client Services Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group is looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to support its Client Service team in managing a key account for the agency. This professional will be passionate about interactive marketing and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for a self-starter with a can-do attitude, who will thrive in our all-hands-in culture. Professional experience in interactive marketing or digital advertising is a must.
This position reports directly to an Account Supervisor also dedicated to the same account(s). The Archer Group is a leading interactive agency that provides digital strategy, creative and technology services to outstanding national, regional and local brands. We provide a great environment for teamwork, personal and professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Archer offers excellent benefits, including health, 401k plan, paid maternity leave, paid time off and more to all full-time employees.
- Support the Account Supervisor in the daily oversight of Client relationships
- Establish productive relationships with Clients and internal team members to coordinate Archer's execution of interactive assignments
- Effectively communicate project milestones, scope and scope changes, Client feedback and technical requirements among Clients and internal teams
- Partner with a Project Manager to coordinate internal teams and activities, as well as ensure that projects remain on schedule, within budget, and that requirements are met
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication
- Balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful situations
- Be versatile, organized and open-minded
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in all situations
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of professional experience in digital advertising, website development, digital marketing or similar
- Professional experience at a digital agency or in a digital capacity a must
- Strong Client-service orientation and team player attitude
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility, attention to detail, and confidence, and to provide outstanding Client service
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
Experience Design Openings
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented, hard working creative intern to join our interactive design team. If you are passionate about design, and all things interactive, you may be a great fit for the creative team here at Archer. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn, grow, be challenged, and contribute to our client projects and campaigns. Come get your hands dirty concepting and designing solutions for banners, websites, apps and various rich interfaces.
Compensation is hourly for 20-40 hours per week depending on Archer's needs and the applicant's schedule.
- Work across a wide range of interactive projects
- Produce professional concepts and layouts with effective integration of copy, photography and illustrations
- Assist design team to help manage and complete projects within tight deadlines
- Partner with other design team members as appropriate
- Manage time appropriately to meet established deadlines
- The ideal candidate should be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Media, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Digital photography skills or a minor in photography a huge plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience creating online/interactive designs
- Possess a portfolio of work demonstrating your design prowess and versatility
- Ability to think outside the box and contribute to internal brainstorms
- Never ending desire to learn and expand knowledge beyond day-to-day responsibilities
What we're looking for
We are looking for a collaborative, self-motivated team player who can work across several projects and mediums to produce exceptional interactive design work under strict deadlines.
The right candidate for this role is comfortable working on diverse projects and shifting gears regularly – an infographic on Tuesday, banner ads on Wednesday, a responsive web site mockup on Thursday etc. The Sr. Interactive Designer is willing to do whatever it takes to produce original, high-quality work that delights clients and teammates alike and isn’t satisfied until the job is done.
This is an opportunity to join our creative team, play a versatile role where you’ll be challenged and inspired everyday, and grow and develop new skills that will accelerate career advancement within a growing company.
- Develop ideas and top quality design for Archer clients
- Ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with project goals
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Effectively present concepts to art director and design director
- Translate creative direction into effective, engaging design
- Design wireframes and sitemaps
- 4+ years or more professional experience in interactive design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience and understanding of interactive design principles
- Ability to turn awesome ideas into beautiful and polished designs that are current and clean
- An eye for typography, composition and page layout
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; willingness to take on quick turnaround projects and meet deadlines
- A passion for interactive design
- Understanding of user experience principles
- Ability to design and plan wireframes, then translate the wires to visual designs
NICE TO HAVES
- Wireframing skills and understanding of UX best practices
- Knowledge of responsive and application design
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Agency experience with large brands
What we're looking for
Archer is currently seeking an Art Director to lead visual design initiatives for our various clients. Archer’s creative team develops interactive experiences across multiple channels and touch points, with the goal of communicating clear brand messages that drive engagement and action. The ideal candidate is someone with broad experience working on large-scale engagements for content properties, commerce sites and marketing campaigns across web, mobile and tablet.
Archer Art Directors report to the Creative Director and work alongside the Client Services, User Experience, Strategy and Technology Teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts and approaches with the project team, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. They are also responsible for presenting work to client stakeholders and representing Archer’s visual design process and exceptional execution at all stages of an engagement. Art Directors are also responsible for providing art direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scoping design phases of projects accurately and efficiently as well as attend pitches and industry events as required.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered. Archer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs
- Plan layouts within the wireframe phase of a project
- Translate wireframes to artfully crafted visual designs
- Ensure exceptional design execution
- Mentor and train junior design team members
- Delegate day-to-day responsibilities to other designers
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others
- 5+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- 2+ years of experience at an agency in an Art Director role or similar
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client direction and present designs and concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Understanding of UX IA and wireframe skills
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team
- A person that will help foster the great creative culture and talent
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design
- Strong interest in and following of latest design trends, technology and social media
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
- Solid knowledge of the latest version of programs, Photoshop, Illustrator
Performance Marketing Opening
What we're looking for
Archer is currently looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst who can lead strategy, execution, and reporting for marketing initiatives across various clients. Archer's analytics team works to help clients understand their digital efforts, from website analytics reporting, to cross-channel campaign analysis, to the creation and execution of custom analytics projects.
The right candidate is experienced and comfortable working across multiple client initiatives and tools, and will be skilled in their ability to turn data points and spreadsheets into compelling insights and meaning for clients and colleagues alike. As a senior member of the team reporting directly to the Director of Performance Marketing, the Analyst will possess a keen eye for long-term strategic vision of clients' analytics, while relying on a deep background in hands-on web and digital analytics work.
This opening is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is ready for their talents and capabilities to intersect with increased responsibility and exposure, and who is ready to accelerate their career in a vibrant and growing agency.
- Develop regular and ad hoc analysis and reporting rooted in drawing out insights and optimizations
- Work directly with clients to strategize and implement analytics measurement plans
- Lead strategy and execution of web tagging and tag management initiatives
- Help guide product design through findings, insights, and best practices learned through strategic analyses
- Work directly with clients in presenting analysis and reporting on ongoing marketing initiatives
- Manage & grow analytics partnerships, staying on top of 'best of breed' technologies and vendors
- Lead more junior analysts through training, mentoring, and by example
- Recognize opportunities for efficiencies in processes, and work appropriately across teams to realize enhancements
- 4+ years of digital analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, economics, information management, or related fields
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with implementing tag management tools and custom web analytics tagging
- Keen eye for developing insightful data visualization
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience and enthusiasm for measurement & testing methodologies, including attribution modeling and A/B testing
- A team player that can lead analytics projects and rally colleagues around a shared vision
- Desire and talent for presenting to clients and colleagues
- Ability to clearly explain technical ideas verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing technologies
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
What We're Looking For
The Analytics intern will be responsible for helping the Performance Marketing team with reporting and analytics responsibilities, enabling marketing and advertising decisions through thoughtful and careful attention to detail. The intern will assist all members of the Performance Marketing team in reporting needs, and must possess an ability to handle multiple concurrent projects throughout the course of a day. In return, the intern will learn significantly about the role of analytics in marketing and advertising disciplines, and will provide considerable contribution to client work and value.
- Assist team members with tactical work needed to execute analytics responsibilities
- QA marketing content (websites, ads, etc) for proper tagging
- Provide post-launch QA on advertising campaigns and websites to ensure analytics tracking is working correctly
- Provide tagging documentation and guidance for marketing channels, including but not limited to Email, Social, Display, Video, and Search
- Assist the analysts with auditing large data sets for consistency and integrity
- Development of reporting and analyses for client marketing initiative
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and troubleshooting support for internal and external clients
- Assist other team members with ad-hoc support as required
- Pursuant of a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, mathematics, economics, information management, or business related fields
- 1+ years of relevant employment experience
- Strong proactive communication skills
- Curiosity for advertising and marketing technologies and analysis techniques
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through