What are you aiming for?
If you’ve been wondering if there’s a better job experience out there for you, you may find what you’re looking for here at Archer. Take a look. If any opportunity here calls to you, you should call us…and tell us what else you wonder about.
Client Service Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group is looking for a seasoned Account Supervisor to support its Client Service team in managing a key account for the agency. This professional will be passionate about interactive marketing and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude, who will thrive in our all-hands-in culture. Professional experience in interactive marketing or digital advertising is a must. This position reports directly to an Account Director also dedicated to the same account(s).
Archer is a leading interactive agency that provides digital strategy, creative and technology services to outstanding national, regional and local brands. We provide a great environment for teamwork, personal and professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Archer offers excellent benefits, including health, 401k plan, paid maternity leave, paid time off and more to all full-time employees.
- Support the Account Director in the daily oversight of Client relationships
- Oversee the daily activities of a key Client relationship
- Mentor one additional team member on the Client Service team, also working on the same account
- Establish productive relationships with Clients and internal team members to coordinate Archer's execution of interactive assignments
- Effectively communicate project milestones, scope and scope changes, Client feedback and technical requirements among Clients and internal teams
- Partner with a Project Manager to coordinate internal teams and activities, as well as ensure that projects remain on schedule, within budget, and that requirements are met
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication
- Lead annual strategic account planning and ensure organic growth of the account
- Balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful situations
- Be versatile, organized and open-minded
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in all situations
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of professional experience in digital advertising, website development, digital marketing or similar
- Professional experience at a digital agency or in a digital capacity a must
- Experience managing Clients with a digital media buy, executed via in-house digital media team or through partnership with an external digital media agency a must
- Strong Client-service orientation and team player attitude
- The ability to demonstrate flexibility, attention to detail, and confidence, and to provide outstanding Client service
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
Experience Design Openings
What we're looking for
We are looking for a collaborative, self-motivated team player who can work across several projects and mediums to produce exceptional interactive design work under strict deadlines.
The right candidate for this role is comfortable working on diverse projects and shifting gears regularly – an infographic on Tuesday, banner ads on Wednesday, a responsive web site mockup on Thursday etc. The Sr. Interactive Designer is willing to do whatever it takes to produce original, high-quality work that delights clients and teammates alike and isn’t satisfied until the job is done.
This is an opportunity to join our creative team, play a versatile role where you’ll be challenged and inspired everyday, and grow and develop new skills that will accelerate career advancement within a growing company.
- Develop ideas and top quality design for Archer clients
- Ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with project goals
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients
- Effectively present concepts to art director and design director
- Translate creative direction into effective, engaging design
- Design wireframes and sitemaps
- 4+ years or more professional experience in interactive design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience and understanding of interactive design principles
- Ability to turn awesome ideas into beautiful and polished designs that are current and clean
- An eye for typography, composition and page layout
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; willingness to take on quick turnaround projects and meet deadlines
- A passion for interactive design
- Understanding of user experience principles
- Ability to design and plan wireframes, then translate the wires to visual designs
NICE TO HAVES
- Wireframing skills and understanding of UX best practices
- Knowledge of responsive and application design
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Agency experience with large brands
What we're looking for
Archer is currently seeking an Art Director to lead visual design initiatives for our various clients. Archer’s creative team develops interactive experiences across multiple channels and touch points, with the goal of communicating clear brand messages that drive engagement and action. The ideal candidate is someone with broad experience working on large-scale engagements for content properties, commerce sites and marketing campaigns across web, mobile and tablet.
Archer Art Directors report to the Creative Director and work alongside the Client Services, User Experience, Strategy and Technology Teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts and approaches with the project team, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution. They are also responsible for presenting work to client stakeholders and representing Archer’s visual design process and exceptional execution at all stages of an engagement. Art Directors are also responsible for providing art direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scoping design phases of projects accurately and efficiently as well as attend pitches and industry events as required.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered. Archer is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- Develop creative concepts and directions from creative briefs
- Plan layouts within the wireframe phase of a project
- Translate wireframes to artfully crafted visual designs
- Ensure exceptional design execution
- Mentor and train junior design team members
- Delegate day-to-day responsibilities to other designers
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members
- Be both hands-on and provide clear direction for others
- 5+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- 2+ years of experience at an agency in an Art Director role or similar
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client direction and present designs and concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Understanding of UX IA and wireframe skills
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team
- A person that will help foster the great creative culture and talent
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design
- Strong interest in and following of latest design trends, technology and social media
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
- Solid knowledge of the latest version of programs, Photoshop, Illustrator
Performance Marketing Opening
What we're looking for
Archer Group is looking for a Media Supervisor who is responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of digital media strategies for Archer’s key media clients. This role will oversee the partner relationships, planning, and media management activities across display, search, and social media buying operations. The right candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in the digital media space, including significant experience with hands-on search and/or display media management.
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, the media supervisor will work hand-in-hand with the analytics and client services teams to ensure media planning is performing strongly and consistently and that deliverables are on time and complete.
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight to media planning operations across channels
- Lead client reporting and planning presentations
- Actively manage media partners and vendors, while developing new relationships that may benefit media clients.
- Ensure proper oversight and monitoring of team deliverables
- Analyze data in order to make optimization recommendations for media plans
- Assist SEM analysts with keyword research, copy creation, and optimizations when needed
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
- Partner with analytics team to develop KPIs and measurement plans
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends and best practices in the digital media industry through research and/or industry events and conferences
- Identify, research, and present new and valuable media opportunities for clients
- 5+ years of hands on experience in managing and optimizing cross-channel digital campaigns
- 3+ years with partner and vendor management and relationships
- 2+ years with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Tableau
- Strong proficiency in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Knowledge of SEO factors and ability to augment media direction with SEO recommendations
- Strong knowledge in MS Office products (specifically Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or similar business related fields
- Ability to mentor and coach more junior team members
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent projects
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
Quality Assurance Opening
What we're looking for
The Archer Group is currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to perform a full range of QA tasks using a variety of testing tools. The focus of this role is to support the QA process for existing projects and provide QA support on all new endeavors to deliver quality websites for our clients. This involves the design and execution of test cases, and test plans along with the reporting and verification of all software defects.
This position requires applicants to be process oriented, highly organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and able to collaborate with multiple teams on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will also have a strong desire to grow our automated testing efforts. Experience in web design and development is a must.
- Develop test cases and test plans based on requirements documentation
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Document test results and software defects
- Communicate with business and development teams to resolve issues during test execution
- Perform regression test planning and execution
- Work with developers to strategically create automated tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field required, or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years testing commercial-grade applications with large-scale deployments, specifically web and mobile applications
- Proven planning, organizational, and analytical skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong technical skills
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of QA testing tools and techniques
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing tools
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software platforms
- Passion for testing secure, high-quality systems